MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error when access ModCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-09-10, 02:51 PM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]It Seems New Version Having Problems
Do you even read the threads you post in!? I said it is a problem with a plugin regardless of which version you are using.
Well Great To Use Mybb

And I Didnt See Any Error Till Now

(2012-09-10, 02:55 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-10, 02:51 PM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]It Seems New Version Having Problems
Do you even read the threads you post in!? I said it is a problem with a plugin regardless of which version you are using.

Well I Dont Think Its Plugin Problem

Check This Thread

http://community.mybb.com/thread-125893.html
(2012-09-10, 02:59 PM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]Well I Dont Think Its Plugin Problem
Sure, I have tested this and it doesn't occur without any plugins.
(2012-09-10, 01:09 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]This does not happen without any plugins. Nevertheless it will be fixed with 1.6.9.
Fix:
Replace this in inc/functions.php:
	global $forum_cache, $permissioncache, $mybb, $unviewableforums, $unviewable, $templates, $forumpass;
with:
	global $forum_cache, $permissioncache, $mybb, $unviewable, $templates, $forumpass;

Hi Stefan,

Before this prolem solved, I've checked to find out is this problem came from plugins by set DISABLE_PLUGIN = "1", but it's still be there.

So I don't think this came from the plugins.
thank you for this i have fixed my same problem
Pages: 1 2 3