MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $mybb->user['buddylist'] variable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/neochatc/public_html/member-main.php on line 29
post line 29 from member-main.php file Smile
 $query = $db->simple_select('users u LEFT JOIN '.TABLE_PREFIX.'sessions s ON (s.uid=u.uid AND s.time>'{$timesearch})', "u.uid, u.username, s.sid", "u.uid IN ({$uids})");
$query = $db->simple_select("users u LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."sessions s ON (s.uid=u.uid AND s.time>'{$timesearch}'", 'u.uid, u.username, s.sid', "u.uid IN ({$uids})");
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/neochatc/public_html/member-main.php on line 136
Why do you assume we know what each line has? Please take the effort to paste each line content, it is not that complicated as it seems you think it is.
From what I've gathered it seems that $end usually is the last line of the file. If you want, it's the following.

</body></html> -Line 136
Please share your file.
I really can't see anything wrong there, tough, I'm unsure about why you do not use the template system?
Pages: 1 2 3