MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $mybb->user['buddylist'] variable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Omar, look around line 27. I'm on my phone right now so would struggle to correct the code but it looks like a pretty big mess to me.
(2012-08-21, 09:05 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Omar, look around line 27. I'm on my phone right now so would struggle to correct the code but it looks like a pretty big mess to me.

Not only line 27 as Euantor said, but lines 43 thru 54 as well just shouldn't be there. Then again, there are quite a few places in that file that are just wrong, too many for me to point out by posting. It would be easier to just go through the file and correct the issues.

Here is the Pastebin link of the file cleaned up, at least the PHP issues I could quickly spot and take care of. Let us know what additional problems come up or if it actually works this go around. Also, I am not seeing anywhere in that file where you are including the needed files for everything to function correctly, on top of not knowing where the $uids variable is coming from as well.

http://pastebin.com/mWXMEzJm
Oh yes, didn't noticed that (just glanced at the mentioned line). I still think it would be just better to use the template system for this.
(2012-08-21, 05:24 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes, didn't noticed that (just glanced at the mentioned line). I still think it would be just better to use the template system for this.

I absolutely agree with you, Omar. Using the template class would be so much easier and cleaner in the end. That file he posted up was and is a mess.
Pages: 1 2 3