MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGameGuild?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, a full edit.

Guild Site: http://MyGameGuild.net (still a major work in progress)
Mumbler Server Info
IP: 216.246.108.149
Port: 64754
Password: mybb
GG = Horse

He he he... Sorry, Couldn't help myself.

I think it's a good idea.
Based on google I'm guessing thats a UK thing.
I've always known GG to mean "Good Game" whenever it came to playing online games. Like saying "good round." Never heard of the horse thing.

Anyway, it sounds like a nice idea. If someone made this and put effort into it, I'd join.
Well if I win a year of Enjin I'll probably use that just to use it otherwise I would be fine with hosting a forum for it. But, I'm not the best themer. I would also be willing to help cover TS/VENT/MUMBLE costs.
Not a gamer, but we Commonwealthers (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) know the GG as our Governor Generals, or the Queen's representative in our governments (does her duties as the Head of State when she's not in our countries).
(2012-08-27, 02:31 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Well if I win a year of Enjin I'll probably use that just to use it otherwise I would be fine with hosting a forum for it. But, I'm not the best themer. I would also be willing to help cover TS/VENT/MUMBLE costs.

Helllllooooooooooo
(2012-08-27, 04:40 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Not a gamer, but we Commonwealthers (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc.) know the GG as our Governor Generals, or the Queen's representative in our governments (does her duties as the Head of State when she's not in our countries).

Who? Que... I mean Ms. Bryce?
GG only means GamersGate to me
(2012-08-27, 02:31 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Well if I win a year of Enjin I'll probably use that just to use it otherwise I would be fine with hosting a forum for it. But, I'm not the best themer. I would also be willing to help cover TS/VENT/MUMBLE costs.

Enjin sucks. Smile The Minecraft server I staff uses it and it's gone down more than a few times a month, as well as had many weird bugs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5