MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain: GeneralForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I might make a project out of this; I currently own it.

Should I? Is it worth it?

The only reason I'm strutting for this is because of the domain...
Nah, unless you are going to bring something unique to the table, there are already too many general forum related forums out there imo.
Yes, I would probably make it unique (I would figure out a way) BUT isn't the domain like top dollar and GREAT for search engines?
I wouldn't. I'd just sit on it, and sell it to someone. Whilst it's nice, unless you are buying a forum, it's not worth it.
When someone types in "General Forums" in Google, that domain would show up. I understand what you're saying about the niche. If so, how much should I sell the domain for? Is this a good long term investment to build or sit on?
Domain is quite good, if you have money to invest you could make a popular forum from that. If not, sell it.
Wargaming forums. A creative use for "General" that's not an everything-and-the-kitchen-sink forum.
(2012-08-31, 05:07 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Wargaming forums. A creative use for "General" that's not an everything-and-the-kitchen-sink forum.

That's a silly silly idea imo.
Actually in that sense shame it isn't GeneralsForums, you could use it for the new Command and Conquer game.
GeneralForums... Chit-chat community, all-around niche. I know that's overused, but with this domain, do you guys think it could go somewhere?
Pages: 1 2