MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wish I could use iOS6 on my old Touch Sad As is I'm stuck with iOS4 (I believe) with no chance of upgrading unless I buy a whole new device (not gonna happen seeing as my current one works just fine).
I have the most recent iTouch, 4th gen. I wonder if they'll be releasing a new gen of iTouch soon...
Lucky you, I'm still using a 2nd gen which I've had since it was released. I can hardly run any modern apps or anything as they all require new versions of iOS.
Maybe it's time to upgrade Toungue A refurbished 8GB from Apple costs ~$180, and you get a full warranty, new case, etc.
Yeah, but what do I do with my old one? As I said, it plays my music just fine and has all my browser history and everything on it.
Backup to iTunes, put the backup on the new one, and sell the old one to someone desperate for an iPod.
I'll definitely think about it around Christmas when there may be offer on
(2012-09-05, 05:48 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]@Anxiety: Im just ignoring you from here onwards.

Oh, oh... please... please don't... I really value our discussions Sad!!!

(2012-09-05, 05:54 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I have the most recent iTouch, 4th gen. I wonder if they'll be releasing a new gen of iTouch soon...

I adored my iTouch, but in the age of smart phones just getting bigger and better, I'm starting to see iPods as pretty pointless gadgets.
(2012-09-05, 07:23 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-05, 05:54 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I have the most recent iTouch, 4th gen. I wonder if they'll be releasing a new gen of iTouch soon...

I adored my iTouch, but in the age of smart phones just getting bigger and better, I'm starting to see iPods as pretty pointless gadgets.

Right now having a smartphone and a plan is just too expensive, so I have a dumbphone and my iTouch. My college has a wireless campus so I always have WiFi, and have texting (Google Voice) and calling (MagicJack) apps so sometimes I don't even have to sue my phone.
(2012-09-05, 04:49 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Biggest fanboy #2 has arrived.

Go find my "hate" of apple. I was inches away from buying the iPhone 4s actually, but instead I went with the S3 because it was cheaper, that was it. I don't get involved with Apple vs Android debates because it's full of idiots like yourself sweating over their beloved company. I prefer to make jokes and stay neutral, it's best that way.

Also, Windows 8 looks like it will suck and I believe I said "I'm not going to go near it" in the Windows 8 thread.

S3 = $199
iPhone 4s = $199

I defend the company I work for. Nothing wrong with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4