MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't log on to apple.com every day waiting for feature announcements like you Frank. I'm in the dark.
(2012-09-05, 09:42 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-05, 07:36 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Right now having a smartphone and a plan is just too expensive, so I have a dumbphone and my iTouch. My college has a wireless campus so I always have WiFi, and have texting (Google Voice) and calling (MagicJack) apps so sometimes I don't even have to sue my phone.

Never even knew you could do that. Jesus.

(2012-09-05, 09:33 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]S3 = $199
iPhone 4s = $199

I defend the company I work for. Nothing wrong with that.

>Implying the prices are the same everywhere.

I'm on a monthly plan. To get the iPhone 4S (with the network I'm with), I needed to pay £60 for the phone and then £41 a month. To get the exact same plan on the S3 (which I think is a better phone anyway), the phone was free and the plan is £36 per month.

Then I'm sorry to say you're on the wrong network. I got the 4S, on launch day, £35 month on Three with 2000 minutes, 5000 any network texts and unlimited data with only £99 upfront. I then got £115 cashback through Quidco UK.
Yeah Orange screwed me over. They're in some sort of partnership with T-Mobile but they wouldn't let me switch (T-Mobile had it awesomely cheap at one point). I had to pay like £160 to get out of my original contract, where I was attached to a terrible phone. Instead of letting me upgrade for free and pay them MORE money monthly, I had to pay to be able to do that -.-.

And yeah, to get the same stuff as the S3, I needed to pay £41 per month and £60 for the phone.
Closed at OPs request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4