MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adhitz a Scam? Don't use it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i reached their payout and now its time to receiving my payment 10th of each month.
Today is 9th and they suspended my account that's why because they don't want to give money
adhitz is a scam. If anyone using this then leave this and don't waste your time......
Any opinions about adhitz are welcome
Did they give a reason?
They didn't just suspend your account. I can assure you that you broke one of their terms. Did they say why you were suspended ? Did you contact them and ask why your suspended.
(2012-09-09, 04:01 PM)RahulSaini Wrote: [ -> ]i reached their payout and now its time to receiving my payment 10th of each month.
Today is 9th and they suspended my account that's why because they don't want to give money
adhitz is a scam. If anyone using this then leave this and don't waste your time......

The fact that the same thing happened with another site makes me think you're breaking the rules and that they aren't scams.

Especially since it's been less than a week since you looked for a site like theirs.
I hate people that post things like this "the site is a scam don't use it etc...." The fact of the matter is every site has terms and conditions and most people don't bother their backsides to read them. Then when something like this happens, all of a sudden the site is "A big scam". If your going to post something claiming that the site is a scam, back it up with some evidence (emails etc...) Because I for one just ignore claims posted by guys like you.
(2012-09-09, 04:11 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Did they give a reason?
No?
(2012-09-09, 04:12 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]They didn't just suspend your account. I can assure you that you broke one of their terms. Did they say why you were suspended ? Did you contact them and ask why your suspended.
i don't think so... i am member of adhitz since 1year and 6 mothes and when i reached payout they suspenden my account because they don't want to pay, Still Waiting for their reponse..
(2012-09-09, 04:21 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-09, 04:01 PM)RahulSaini Wrote: [ -> ]i reached their payout and now its time to receiving my payment 10th of each month.

The fact that the same thing happened with another site makes me think you're breaking the rules and that they aren't scams.

Especially since it's been less than a week since you looked for a site like theirs.
so why they suspend my account before 1 day of payout..??
They have 1 year 6 month to suspend my account if i break their rules, i am using adhitz sine over 1 year

(2012-09-09, 04:29 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]I hate people that post things like this "the site is a scam don't use it etc...." The fact of the matter is every site has terms and conditions and most people don't bother their backsides to read them. Then when something like this happens, all of a sudden the site is "A big scam". If your going to post something claiming that the site is a scam, back it up with some evidence (emails etc...) Because I for one just ignore claims posted by guys like you.
That's why because this is all not happend with you and for terms and condition.. i am using adhitz since 1 and half year, they can suspended my account before reaching payout if i violate their rules but they did it 1 day before of payout, reason is clear they don't want to pay..
http://www.ptc-investigation.com/adhitz.aspx

Considering they are an elite site there still I doubt it's a scam...
(2012-09-09, 04:59 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ptc-investigation.com/adhitz.aspx

Considering they are an elite site there still I doubt it's a scam...
No-One can Sure about a site, All are says Mylot is a legit site but they also cheated with me when i reached payout they set to my account inactive AngryAngry
as i told in my previous comment, i am a very old member of adhitz and after waiting 1year and 6 month i reached my payout, i was very happy to see it into my paypal account but all are gone... its just a dream for me....
i lost my $26.71 Huh
1 year and 6 months to make $26.71? That was your dream?
You said you're still waiting on a response. So WAIT for the response before going around posting rubbish that the site is a scam.
Pages: 1 2