MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What religion are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you do not want this thread locked you shall not attack other religions. This is mostly directed to the OP. I wish I were on my computer instead of my tablet now so I could quote some posts more easily.
(2012-09-09, 08:17 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]It's far from the most destructive religion in the world. You seem to forget many of Christianities woes through out history. Such as basically halting advancement during the dark ages. And, the corruption and greed repent through out much of the churches history.

Not all Christians go to church and the only Christians that benefited from robbing / corrupting the churches were the priests.

The Koran:
  • To kill anyone if they stop following Islam
  • Pray to Mecca 5 times a day
  • Sharia Law
  • Treat women in such a bad manner (covering up your whole body, only allowed to go in public with your husband)
  • Mohammed had intercourse with a 13 y/o girl
  • Cut your hand off if you steal
  • Wear burkas
  • Convert or die
(2012-09-09, 08:20 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]you guys always go off-topic when it comes to this kind of threads, even by attacking or trying to defend your believes.

You may notice from the first post of mien, I didn't went offtopic from the beginning. When someone calls someone's religion as worst then the other then he will loose his temper (if he has sensitive nerves like me)
(2012-09-09, 08:24 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-09, 08:17 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]It's far from the most destructive religion in the world. You seem to forget many of Christianities woes through out history. Such as basically halting advancement during the dark ages. And, the corruption and greed repent through out much of the churches history.

Not all Christians go to church and the only Christians that benefited from robbing / corrupting the churches were the priests.

The Koran:
  • Sharia Law
  • Treat women in such a bad manner (covering up your whole body, only allowed to go in public with your husband)
  • Wear burkas
  • Convert or die

Would you please quote your first post as well as your second?
(2012-09-09, 08:21 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a matter of "rules". You're simply de-railing the "topic" of your own thread by calling one religion worst then the other.

Alex Smith said that Christianity was no more evil than Islam.

That's incorrect.
(2012-09-09, 08:24 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]The Koran:
  • Sharia Law
  • Wear burkas
  • Convert or die

If you don't know the reality behind this, or the reality has not been conveyed to you properly then do not go astray from the topic. If you have started the topic to know the religions of MyBB users then remains on the same lines.

Look here, you quoted few things that reflects your nature. Calling a best person in the humanity (Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) like this ??

I've reported the thread to get locked before it heats up more.
(2012-09-09, 08:28 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-09, 08:24 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]The Koran:
  • Sharia Law
  • Wear burkas
  • Convert or die

If you don't know the reality behind this, or the reality has not been conveyed to you properly then do not go astray from the topic. If you have started the topic to know the religions of MyBB users then remains on the same lines.

Look here, you quoted few things that reflects your nature. Calling a best person in the humanity (Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) like this ??

I've reported the thread to get locked before it heats up more.

No.... I did not start this. Alex said that Christianity and Islam were both the same on terms of which is more corrupt and evil. Christianity is NOT worst than Islam by far.
Quote:And the earth is the perfect distance from the sun, enough food and water for habitation. Most atheists I believe are raised to be Atheists.

Just like most believers are raised to be believers? I doubt it, seriously.
I think this thread is a great example for those who think we close too many threads. People create a thread for one reason and the OP himself takes the thread to another path. I am not closing this yet but in a some minutes it is probably too late already.
I've quoted your previous post. You said what you've inside. I remain in tolerance even I saw few things right from the beginning of this thread about God. But I thought to not bring another cat-fight here like I saw last night.

You started de-railing and now ignoring that you didn't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7