MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What religion are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mods please close the thread, there is no point of posting a Religion Related thread in "Support Forums(I know its General Discussion, but its a General Discussion part of a support forum )".

This shouldn't even been allowed to stay open in the first place.
(2012-09-09, 07:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Islam is no worse than Christianity.

I would love for someone to say they follow Taoism.

Yaldaram, you completely misunderstood Alex's post. He was saying that, in light of those who only believe what they see on the news (IE: Islam is an awful religion filled with extremists which is completely untrue), Islam is no worse than Christianity. IE: Islam is no less valid or important than any other religion Smile
(2012-09-09, 08:47 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Mods please close the thread, there is no point of posting a Religion Related thread in "Support Forums(I know its General Discussion, but its a General Discussion part of a support forum )".

This shouldn't even been allowed to stay open in the first place.

This.

IMO such threads shouldn't be allowed in MyBB.com. It just sprinkle sour to the beloved community.
(2012-09-09, 08:47 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I defend my religion, if you dare to challenge me any example which I already mention ??

We can just cut it here. No need to have 10 pages of bat to bat. We can just wait for this to die out.
And somebody should close this, its a silly and dumb discussion. I think if there is one thing every forum owner knows is that political or religious discussions (unless the forum is specifically is for that) should never be held on their boards. It is a snake pit of people hating other people (yes i said hate because thats as close as you get to hate)
Maybe its because im dutch and we respect every religion well most of us do. That i view it as this, but i find it silly that people feel the need to judge other people for what they believe.
Some post hungry forums owners do start this kind of discussions just to get posts or popularity though. This not applicable for MyBB so why they are so keen on keeping this open when proper forum discussions get closed so promptly.
Right.

Last time I checked there was a post here somewhere I replied to 24-36 hours ago.

The OP asked what we don't understand about Islam. Clearly he didn't want to answer my questions on safety concerns while driving (and go look, I did actually ask that). He proceeded to bash the Australian culture and police.

Now, I really couldn't give a rats behind what religion you are, whether you go to church or not, whatever. This is not the place for these discussions.
I believe there should be a rule for these sections. Like no Political or Religious threads allowed, because i think this one proves clearly that we are not able to have proper debates in these.
There is a rule. This should have been closed before it began.
Then why leave a thread open? I mean follow your own rules otherwise dont create them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7