MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What phone do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello, I'm kind of looking for a new phone, not very expensive, and I'm a bit confused. Moreover, when I'm searching for a new phone I always take a look at analog cameras too (which I want) and I change my mind about phones.
But mine is almost broken, so I think that the purchase of a new phone is forthcoming. I wanted to ask you some advice on a good and lasting phone.

I was thinking about an used iPhone 4s, but it costs like 400€ (maybe it will decrease with the new iPhone 5) - then about a new blackberry, which I like, but it hasn't got an android system, so I will loose many functionalities. Then, about an Android, but I don't know, I don't seem to like them. Not for the system, but for the design, too 'commercial' or 'childish', I don't know why I don't like them, while I like the neat design of the two mentioned above.

Would you help me in finding a good phone? Thank you in advance
iPhone 4S 64GB
BB Torch
I would suggest you go into Android, and that too with Samsung. Samsung has various range of phones for everyone's low to high budgets. I've Samsung Galaxy S2 since January 2012, and running great, no problems ever.
I'm using the Droid Razr right now, which is pretty cheap if you're eligible for an upgrade. It's not that great, but it's not bad either.

My favorite phone will probably always be the iPhone. I still use it outside of its phone functions, though I'm probably switching back to it soon. Gotta get rid of the Razr.
I've currently got a HTC Desire C. Not a bad pone, but it's a bit underpowered if you want to multitask.
I prefer Samsung Galaxy. Samsung is cheaper wrt features and performance is really good.

My next choice is Xperia S.
I have a Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7