MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design me a postbit (Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for a much more simple -- yet more attractive -- postbit for WF, as I have grown tired with the one we currently have. I want it to feature rep count, post like count, post number and awards, but use as little space as possible so we can add more wrestling-related information.

Currently there's only a "Favourite Superstar" option and it's buried with the other stuff around it. I really like the postbit on Harajuju (nice one brad), that's sort of what I'm looking for.

I'm not really sure how this works or who to go to so simply PM me any mockup designs you might have (watermark them if you don't trust me) and a price and I will decide who to approach.

Thanks, if you need any more information let me know.
Do you use classic or modern postbit right now Anxiety? Will you be wanting both?

Are you looking at incorporating any existing features (button set etc), how many awards do you have on a postbit? What sort of space do you need to allow for signature?
I can design it but tell me some details like postbit mode and badget in PM thanks
(2012-09-28, 05:00 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use classic or modern postbit right now Anxiety? Will you be wanting both?

Are you looking at incorporating any existing features (button set etc), how many awards do you have on a postbit? What sort of space do you need to allow for signature?

Yeah we use classic, and we won't need both I have no intention of using the original style. There are no features either that need incorporating. It's 9 awards per line at the moment, but that can be changed to the designers liking. As for allowed space, I'm not too fussed really. In a perfect world I'd like the postbit much smaller and neater so we can add our own designs to it to make it more wrestling-related.

(2012-09-28, 05:24 AM)Dominic Wrote: [ -> ]I can design it but tell me some details like postbit mode and badget in PM thanks

Hopefully the above reply to Lee has helped answer your questions. Not sure what you mean by badget.
Pretty sure he meant budget Wink Anyway, I really don't see how anybody could charge for this? It would literally be 2 minutes work.
(2012-09-28, 10:53 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I really don't see how anybody could charge for this? It would literally be 2 minutes work.

Well, I dunno on that Euantor. If it was just a case of delete a load of stuff from the left side of postbit classic I would agree, but I think he wants to maybe have a bit more than that.
Oh yeah, silly me. I'm not going to give you my budget, that's just silly in my opinion lol. I don't mind paying for it though, I doubt a full redesign would take 2 minutes and either way it's still a job for you to do effectively so I'm fine with that.

I should clarify that it's strictly this part I want redesigned, the rest of the postbit is fine as it is at the moment Smile.
I might havea crack at it later and see what I can come up with then.
Oho, a competition Big Grin
Wink Depends if I get time or not.
Pages: 1 2