MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Galeo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 3NWds.png]

galeo. for mybb.

A theme built for simplicity. I've designed Galeo to be used, read, and edited with ease. The code is simple to understand and easy to read. The theme is built around the idea of a moddable and simple skin. That at the same time is professional and also brandable. The theme will be available for a low price through my website. With credit card payments powered by Stripe (as of now). PayPal purchase will be available manually by email. I ask you please leave feedback below. I will have other screenshots available at the release Smile.
Looks very clean and organised. Goodluck with its development.
Completely agree. Fantastic theme! You could fetch a big amount of money from this!
Edit: Spelt from wrong Sad
(2012-09-30, 05:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very clean and organised. Goodluck with its development.

(2012-09-30, 09:26 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Completely agree. Fantastic theme! You could fetch a big amount of money form this!

Thanks guys! Smile
Looks pretty nice Jason! Would be great to see a slightly larger preview and a preview of some other areas (such as showthread) etc too.
(2012-09-30, 09:33 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty nice Jason! Would be great to see a slightly larger preview and a preview of some other areas (such as showthread) etc too.

PM'd.
Looks great. Smile
(2012-10-01, 04:08 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great. Smile

Thank you!
This actually looks nice.
(2012-10-01, 06:54 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]This actually looks nice.

Thank you Smile. More screenies available by PM.

(will not send to leeches Toungue)
Pages: 1 2 3 4