MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello I'm requesting to mybb guys to add this forum into tapatalk.
So that we can access it from our mobile.
That's up to tapatalk not MyBB. And, I thought they had mybb support.
Its not about tapatalk. Any forum owner can add his/her forum on tapatalk. Its about mybb support forum owner. That is why I'm requesting him to add in on tapatalk.
Not going to happen. The MyBB community forum is meant to be as near to a stock MyBB experience as possible as it also acts as a demo install.

You can obviously feel free to install the plugin on your own board, however.
Ohh! Sad Thats a bad news. Anyways thanks for replying euantor Smile
(2012-10-02, 03:43 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to happen. The MyBB community forum is meant to be as near to a stock MyBB experience as possible as it also acts as a demo install.

I got a response to that:
http://mattrogowski.co.uk/mybb/plugins/plugin/mysupport

A rather intense plugin to run on near to stock experience forum.

I'd think that part of the appeal of MyBB is the plugins. In which having a few very good ones that enhance end-user experience a valid idea.

Unsure if people want something like Tapatalk but the argument that the official MyBB forum should be stock became invalid when you guys added MySupport. It's really not a plugin that even does much for end-users imho. It's more for the admins/staff than anything else.
I thought we threw that rule out ages ago, but we do only use plugins that are developed in-house by our own team and that benefit running this community.
Can we not add tapatalk by default as vb has got forum runner installed by default
No. Not everybody uses tapatalk and as such it is un-needed bloat.
Honestly that doesn't make a very good point. Not everybody uses thread prefixes, so is that un-needed bloat? I don't think so. Same with moderator tools, the calendar. The list can continue, just because not everybody uses something doesn't make it unneeded bloat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4