MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't get to my own site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^ title.

This has happened before on MyBB forum. Others can get there but I can't. Its not cus of network I use. What might cause it? It loads and loads and then error message cames ( firefox's, not forum's ). It usually takes about 1½ day to get back but I just cant figure out why is it just MyBB that does this.

Help?
Could you provide your forum URL please?
(2012-10-05, 04:46 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide your forum URL please?

http://rune-sources.co.cc/
I can get there
Are you sure this isn't an issue with your co.cc redirect URL? What is your "true" URL?
(2012-10-05, 05:12 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure this isn't an issue with your co.cc redirect URL? What is your "true" URL?

Previous forum's URL was different so I don't think its cus of that.

I don't know what is the true URL or can't remember. Is there a way to see it?

(2012-10-05, 05:11 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I can get there

I know, thats what I said in the main post.
(2012-10-05, 05:34 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Log in to your co.cc account and see where it's directing to.

I can't find anything that says the true URL.
What url do you put in when you login to your ftp account? Where did you get the nameservers from?
Clear your cache. Check if your anti-virus is blocking you from visiting the site. If you use Cloudflare then check your cloudflare log maybe you banned your ownself.

What browser did you try with?

@JordanMussi, he is trying to login to his website not FTP account.
Pages: 1 2 3