MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two designs for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-10-06, 01:20 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Project 7 Sad
Chaterrific was then opened in place of it, but I never used the theme.

Simplicity has been sold!

Edit: Removed Simplicity due to it being sold and replaced it with a new and last PSD design I'm willing to sell.
Both designs are still for sale! All prices are negotiable!
Are you willing to code the designs that you are selling? Like, if I was to give you some money could you code Project 7?
(2012-10-08, 05:07 PM)JLogan Wrote: [ -> ]Are you willing to code the designs that you are selling? Like, if I was to give you some money could you code Project 7?
I'm sorry, but I have no interest in coding the designs - main reason why I'm selling them in the first place.
(2012-10-06, 11:47 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I see my name o.O

Your name on my post. xD

Nice themes, but I'm curious, so are the two designs by different people? Seems like one by you and one by Rhydian.
Thanks, glad you like them. I've explained that Project 7 theme was designed by Rhydian Davies.
Andraž Rihtar Wrote:Theme was originally designed by Rhydian Davies. However I own all the rights to the design.
Both look good. Going to keep my eyes open on how this thread turns out (and if you change the PSD's any more to something that suits my needs). Well done though and good luck on the sales.
(2012-10-08, 07:54 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Both look good. Going to keep my eyes open on how this thread turns out (and if you change the PSD's any more to something that suits my needs). Well done though and good luck on the sales.
I wont be changing the designs anymore, because they're both finished - otherwise I wouldn't dare selling them Toungue
Any estimate on a price for these to be coded?
(2012-10-10, 07:47 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Any estimate on a price for these to be coded?
I don't know the costs of other freelancer's services so I can't really say. It also depends on a freelancer you hire, some charge more than the others so I rather not give an estimate.
Pages: 1 2 3