MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two designs for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-10-08, 08:02 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-08, 07:54 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Both look good. Going to keep my eyes open on how this thread turns out (and if you change the PSD's any more to something that suits my needs). Well done though and good luck on the sales.
I wont be changing the designs anymore, because they're both finished - otherwise I wouldn't dare selling them Toungue
I don't mean like change the bits of the two themes currently. I mean like last time you changed it after one was sold.
(2012-10-10, 09:33 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean like change the bits of the two themes currently. I mean like last time you changed it after one was sold.
True, but if you'd read my update more carefully you'd know that this is my last PSD that I'm selling Smile
Since Andraž Rihtar is not going to code them, I have the time to do so. If you're thinking about purchasing one, feel free to send me a PM.

My apologies if this is inappropriate to post here, but maybe it'll land a sale.
(2012-10-11, 01:39 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies if this is inappropriate to post here, but maybe it'll land a sale.
I personally don't mind at all and I think that staff doesn't mind either Smile

Dogtags has been sold!
Project 7 design is still available for purchase!
(2012-10-13, 06:43 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Project 7 design is still available for purchase!

Are you firm on the price? Are negotiations accepted?
(2012-10-13, 08:28 PM)JLogan Wrote: [ -> ]Are you firm on the price? Are negotiations accepted?
Price is negotiable, but not sure how much lower I'd be willing to go since I'm already selling it for less than I originally paid for it.
Project 7 design is still available for purchase!
Project 7 design is still available for purchase! I'm willing to negotiate on the price! Smile
Closed on request.
Pages: 1 2 3