MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechnicaBit Forums - Technology talk and Tutorials.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is my myBB forum. Enjoy!

Visiopia Forums
You might want to put a description for your site. Also, you might want to add either tabs or categories to clean it up.
(2012-10-08, 02:33 AM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to put a description for your site. Also, you might want to add either tabs or categories to clean it up.

No. Do not use tabs. That will make your site look like every other crappy forum using tabs.

Make use of categories, and find a topic for your site. ATM it seems like general discussion, not a good niche.
(2012-10-08, 02:55 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-08, 02:33 AM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to put a description for your site. Also, you might want to add either tabs or categories to clean it up.

No. Do not use tabs. That will make your site look like every other crappy forum using tabs.

Make use of categories, and find a topic for your site. ATM it seems like general discussion, not a good niche.

Fixed it for you Kolton.
IDK im just out of ideas, Any niche tips?? any reccomendations?

what about a tech forum. i mean a iphone developers community??? idk i really dont know gimme ideas.
Yeah, since you make so many awesome iphone apps I would definitely make a forum around that...

In all seriousness, if you're having to ask us what niche to go into then you won't succeed.
Well, i remodeled it.
Learned from my errors.
I will add more topics slowly as my forum grows.
Changed niche to technology.
http://technicabit.usa.cc
(2012-10-13, 04:09 PM)piridelli Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i remodeled it.
Learned from my errors.
I will add more topics slowly as my forum grows.
Changed niche to technology.
http://technicabit.usa.cc

Your forum seems to be closed.
Reopened!! Welcome to the new TechnicaBit!! Gimme some reviews please. Smile

Visit Now

If you decide to sign up, PM me mentioning it and i will give you a bonus of 50 bits to get started. Smile
So you can spend them at the BitLoto or at the BitShop.
did some bugfixes. Everything fine. And sorry for that SQL error folks
Our new ad:
[Image: banner2.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4