MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Tech Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-10-15, 05:09 AM)๖ۜParanormal™ Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please stay on topic here stop stealing our thread!

See them as free bumps Toungue
(2012-10-15, 05:09 AM)๖ۜParanormal™ Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please stay on topic here stop stealing our thread!

Get a special upgrade deal here: http://thetechplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1482

This is a limited time offer.

I'm sorry but who here gives one single piece of care about your upgrade offers? Why would we want to upgrade at all?
$30 originally ... hahaha. For what?
Also, why the hell do you need a "private VPS"? And what do you mean you're "limited to plugins and stuff"?
We are on a free forum host right now which does not have, the plugins we need. So we are going to buy a Private VPS. People would like to buy upgrades if you actually joined the community and wanted more options and extra features on your account! However we do over an upgrade which you can buy with points earnt from posting. "$30 originally" The $30 was for the Donator and Elite upgrades on the Upgrade page, but since we need a new VPS we are offering a special deal Big Grin
You need a VPS for a site with no traffic and activity? No, you can get like $3 hosting from hawk host which will allow you to use plugins.
Nope ill get a VPS if i want a VPS the upgrade is for users to contribute to the purchase. :d Although i have been thinking about buying cheap reliable hosting.
I've yet to see a reason why you want a VPS. No one is going to buy your silly upgrade so good luck anyway.
The thing is that you are not offering anything of value in exchange for people's money. You are selling functionality that most forums give with every free account.
Lol, flash? Seriously? Your menu could have easily been done like that in CSS3. You want a vps to waste space? That's a great waste of money from your users too, well not like anyone would buy it as your site offers nothing :\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9