MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
last night i was at my cousin house and i saw there cat little kids they
was born couple of hours ago the cats dad ate one of them and start
hitting one of them so bad so i took them away to my house after i cut
the Placenta
for one of them what to do now ? one of them is really hurt he is
bleeding and he can't even suck the milk in the bottle what should i do
any thoughts ? i bought a kittens milk for like 10$ or something it
called hartz is it good or i should get another one ? what should i do
with the bleeding kitten ? what should i do with the other one ? raise
her ? if yes then how ? any help/advice about cats will be appreciated
they are 1 day old now so be careful with your advice's if it is for older cats it might kill them
regards,
(2012-10-13, 04:12 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]last night i was at my cousin house and i saw there cat little kids they
was born couple of hours ago the cats dad ate one of them and start
hitting one of them so bad so i took them away to my house after i cut
the Placenta
for one of them what to do now ? one of them is really hurt he is
bleeding and he can't even suck the milk in the bottle what should i do
any thoughts ? i bought a kittens milk for like 10$ or something it
called hartz is it good or i should get another one ? what should i do
with the bleeding kitten ? what should i do with the other one ? raise
her ? if yes then how ? any help/advice about cats will be appreciated
they are 1 day old now so be careful with your advice's if it is for older cats it might kill them
regards,

Vet, Go, Now

The one that is bleeding should, In reality, Be euthanised, if it's as bad as you say it is.

The other one should be ok on formula. Please ensure that you manually make it pee every few hours or so, as with feeding it, until it stops consuming. DO NOT force it to consume more than they can. If it aren't eating, take it to the vet, he will advise you on how to use a feeding tube.

I have hand-raised kittens before, It's not that hard, if you know what you are doing.

Please feel free to PM me if you need a hand.
i will take it today it is 6 in the morning here I'm waiting until the vet open
and yea the second one is in a great shape , i feed it every 3 hours and no i don't force it just let him squeeze it one of the them was bleeding so bad last night lets hope that she will make it until we get to the vet...

i will pm you if i got any other question
thanks for the reply and i will post an update about what happen
again thanks mate..

bad news the cat whom was bleeding last night has just died couple of minutes ago..
(2012-10-13, 04:35 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]bad news the cat whom was bleeding last night has just died couple of minutes ago..

I'd still go to the vet to ensure the other one is OK.
(2012-10-13, 05:54 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-13, 04:35 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]bad news the cat whom was bleeding last night has just died couple of minutes ago..

I'd still go to the vet to ensure the other one is OK.

i will do it today.

(2012-10-13, 04:23 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]Please ensure that you manually make it pee every few hours or so
How??

i did just like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty36tY_9ivc and it worked..
Sad Good luck to the poor little animals.
I found this thread really hard to read but from what I do understand you have a cannibal cat that is eating its children. Poor kittens Sad. Where's the mother? How many is there?
Never even knew cannibal cats existed.
(2012-10-13, 02:40 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Never even knew cannibal cats existed.

I heard rumors you were a cannibal. I only assumed you would know...
(2012-10-13, 02:37 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I found this thread really hard to read but from what I do understand you have a cannibal cat that is eating its children. Poor kittens Sad. Where's the mother? How many is there?
1 the dad ate
1 died from bleeding
1 is still alive in a great shape
the mother is at my cousin house she didn't re act when the dad was eating them Sad
(2012-10-13, 02:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Sad Good luck to the poor little animals.

thanks mate

so guys anyone got any advice about how to raise a kitten ?
Pages: 1 2 3