MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumeze Shop - Submit Your Designs & Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the new feature of Forumeze.com.
Users can submit their downloads to our Downloads Section.
Ok, Now you must be thinking, whats the point for that, Why do I submit my premium work to someone else's website?

Well here is the thing: You will be able to set the price of your item while submitting, and you have to enter your paypal address too during the submission. Once you item is approved* they will be available to all users to buy (or simply download for free items). Every time a user buys an item you get paid directly via Paypal.

http://forumeze.com/forum/mydownloads.php

You can also create a thread in our forums for showcase your product better

* Administrators will decide if your graphics is eligible for the forumeze database or not.
What is the cost? How much do you end up keeping?
We won't keep any amount of the money for that..
The price users set for the items of theirs, is the final cost. And they will get the same when someone buys that..
Oh wow, that's an excellent marketplace then. Most places keep like 10% or more.
Thanks mate.. I hope this is a good idea, Since ShopMybb was closed, people may look for a marketplace like this.
I'd like to request a list of requirements that need to be fulfilled before we even submit our items to the marketplace, because at this time we don't even know if our item would be eligible for your marketplace and what kind of standards you'll be keeping.
I will post it soon.. and update it in the main website as well as here..
For now, lets just say.. Admins have to use some common sense for acceptance..
Like you know, if someone submits a default theme with the color changed or something like that for $5 USD or so.. they will be rejected for sure. Toungue
I must say a very good strategy taken by forumeze, most of the marketplace charge 10% - 20% as fees. But it would be better if you open up the download section for guests to see whats in it. Not many people will register just to see the content of the download section.
Thanks for your feedback and important suggestion mate.. I have now allowed guests to view the Downloads..
I have an idea guys! Let's give all our premium themes to a guy who also designs premium/custom themes so we can sell them with no tax! Doesn't seem fishy at all!
Pages: 1 2