MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ancient Aliens ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this is just one of the many videos out there that i thought it is interested so what you think guys does aliens exist ? do you believe that there was a Ancient Aliens ? you believe that we are not the only living creatures out there ?
I believe there is life in the universe other than ourselves -- the thought that there isn't strikes me as absurd considering how incredibly huge the universe is -- but they probably have better things to do than draw stuff in fields.
If we're the only planet out there with intelligent (I use that word loosely) life, we can't be the last. Even if it takes a couple of billion of years, intelligent life will evolve.

We're probably not the first either. I don't believe in Aliens as the media portrays them, but I do believe that there is life out there. We just probably won't ever find it. The human race would have died out before then.

Chances are there are some creatures out there right now eating food native to their planet, just living their life. Not in spaceships abducting humans and probing them.
Was there not evidence of a fish that was found on Jupiter's moon or something? I can't remember but there was something like that.
(2012-10-18, 07:07 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there is life in the universe other than ourselves -- the thought that there isn't strikes me as absurd considering how incredibly huge the universe is -- but they probably have better things to do than draw stuff in fields.

exactly this video made me shocked and opened my mind on allot of stuff that i would never thought of.

(2012-10-18, 07:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Was there not evidence of a fish that was found on Jupiter's moon or something? I can't remember but there was something like that.

yea i heard about that too here is a link you might find it interesting about that http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-fish.html

(2012-10-18, 07:11 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]If we're the only planet out there with intelligent (I use that word loosely) life, we can't be the last. Even if it takes a couple of billion of years, intelligent life will evolve.

We're probably not the first either. I don't believe in Aliens as the media portrays them, but I do believe that there is life out there. We just probably won't ever find it. The human race would have died out before then.

Chances are there are some creatures out there right now eating food native to their planet, just living their life. Not in spaceships abducting humans and probing them.
yea i agree with you the media leave a big stereotype in the people mind about aliens well at the end you can't blame them this what is the media all about.

i watched over than 5 hours documentary videos about this subject and it is kinda annoying since i can't believe in some of the theory's that was raised in the documentary because my religion is totally against some of them but at the end it is an interesting subject to do a little re search about

still waiting for more opinions guys.
(2012-10-18, 07:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Was there not evidence of a fish that was found on Jupiter's moon or something? I can't remember but there was something like that.

Not evidence, just a theory. The environment of the water on one of Jupiter's moons (Europa) could theoretically support life for a large amount of fish.

One scientist said "I'd be shocked if no life existed on Europa" but we'd be far off from discovering if there is or not.
Big difference between "life" and "intelligent life". Kepler, which has found over 2,500 exoplanets, has already discovered 48 planets that are in the "goldilocks" zone - planets that are close enough to a parent star to have atmosphere and conditions for life as we know it. When the James Webb telescope is finally constructed, we'll be able to capture light ever closer from the beginning of the universe. 14.5 billion years of history and not a single sign of life.

The unique circumstances that brought life to earth - the combination of elements that are fundamental to human evolution - might just mean we are alone in our neighbourhood. Extinction events, like the one that exterminated dinosaurs, cooled the planet and shifted the ecosystem to allow mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles and the fish we know today evolve. Finding something like that in the haystack that is the universe is like finding someone who was born on the very same second as you - not impossible, just improbable.
(2012-10-18, 08:28 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Big difference between "life" and "intelligent life". Kepler, which has found over 2,500 exoplanets, has already discovered 48 planets that are in the "goldilocks" zone - planets that are close enough to a parent star to have atmosphere and conditions for life as we know it. When the James Webb telescope is finally constructed, we'll be able to capture light ever closer from the beginning of the universe. 14.5 billion years of history and not a single sign of life.

The unique circumstances that brought life to earth - the combination of elements that are fundamental to human evolution - might just mean we are alone in our neighbourhood. Extinction events, like the one that exterminated dinosaurs, cooled the planet and shifted the ecosystem to allow mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles and the fish we know today evolve. Finding something like that in the haystack that is the universe is like finding someone who was born on the very same second as you - not impossible, just improbable.
yea there is a difference between them but if there is a life I'm sure that they should have an intelligent life near them everything on the universe happen because of reason this 'life' must be used by the intelligent life to stay alive that is my thoughts about this theory if there was no intelligent life near them then I'm sure they will keep on growing and they will ruin the planet/star that they are at even if there was another 'life' that eat some of them this 'life2' will ruin the planet as well so I'm sure that there is something bigger than them something like intelligent life
If life was found outside our planet, it would be the most amazing discovery of all time. Not speaking of intelligent life....that would be even more amazing.
(2012-10-18, 08:52 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]If life was found outside our planet, it would be the most amazing discovery of all time. Not speaking of intelligent life....that would be even more amazing.
intelligent life yes but don't you think that it might be a danger on our race ?
Pages: 1 2 3