MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot display page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bump

I cannot take this much longer.

Please help
We can't help if it can't be reproduced. As you've read, NONE of us have had this problem. I suggest checking weather you can see your forums on other computers you have
As I mentioned earlier, I can see the forums partially on this computer on the other I get the Cannot Display Page. I could really use some help since I kinda need to be able to view my own forums.

MMouse

Image:

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image...bugyr0.png
Do you have the latest version of Safari (or whatever that is)?
This might no apply in this case, but what happens if you try viewing your site on a proxy? I've had some issues with other sites where I had to use a proxy or else I wasn't able to connect to the server for some reason. Like I said, this might not apply in this case, but try it and see what happens.
Perhaps the server your on just doesn't like macs? Toungue
It has nothing to do with Mac's. The Mac can show a white page, on Windows it says Cannot Display Page.
So HA!

Anywho, any other ideas?

<Tikitiki: IT WAS A JOKE - Jeez>
Ok now I tried a proxy and it does work BUT only when I am a guest.

This is too weird...
Bump, I kinda expected this to be fixed within a day. I updated it last night around 8 EST and it's 9 now. It should be fixed...

Please help
I'm having the exact same problem. My forum has a blank white page also, and no one has provided a fix yet.........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5