MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] GoGreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I really love the simplicity of design, good work Eric.
Its minimal and easy on eyes.
A few suggestions is removal of highlight on-click in the searchbox and giving a little padding to input textbox and select boxes.
That would make it best Smile
I can't stop thinking about this theme! The only question I have is, roughly when is the release date for this theme? It seems to almost be complete.
It may seem that way, but there's plenty left to do on this, haha. As far as a release date, no idea at this point.
Very great design bro Smile
Can you PM me once it's finished Eric? Don't want to keep checking this thread, lol.
(2012-10-23, 12:30 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PM me once it's finished Eric? Don't want to keep checking this thread, lol.

Sure thing, I'll let you know.
(2012-10-23, 02:45 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-23, 12:30 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PM me once it's finished Eric? Don't want to keep checking this thread, lol.

Sure thing, I'll let you know.

Don't forget about me!!!! PM me before Anxiety Wink
The profile and color picker are now finished, getting closer. Big Grin

(And sure, I'll pm both of you ^.^)
Dat profile...
I preferred when the top left of the header had social network links rather then the shortcut to color change since it was more useful. Displaying my social network links has first priority over letting users change color. If you can't find any other place to put those color changing shortcuts then stick them some place noticeable in UCP and add other shortcuts for people to choose from. Also, I don't know how this is done but, can you make it so when users click the #top link in the footer it slowly glides the page to the top instead of it being instant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5