MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] GoGreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That's a simple change the admin can decide to make, as it is, I see the color changer as a more useful feature, since not every admin will have social networks to link to. But it's very simple to change, regardless. (I even left the buttons in the template, just commented out so all you have to do is remove the comment tags)

But sure, I plan on adding a smooth scroll to top, among other things.
It's probably only because it's my favorite color, but the blue one looks the best. Though the theme in general is spectacular.
Thanks a bunch Tecca Big Grin

Improved the color picker (As well as added a new 'base' color), added modal login, and added a width changer.
The blue color should be a little lighter.
How far off are you? :p
Well, that's a good question, I believe we're going to put in the extra work to make this theme responsive (Don't take my word for it). ^.^ But other than that I'm about 2-3 solid hours from completing this (Had to write a crap-ton of JS to get rid of that flash Unova had which is why it's taking so long).
Yay! That sounds good.
Expect a release sometime this weekend guys. Theme is finished, Mike just has to do his thing. ^.^
Looking forward to it.
<3 I can't wait to get mah hands on it......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5