MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMORPG Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bit too light, I find that hard to read personally.
Would it help if the test was darker?
The site is preparing to launch a complete theme upgrade, Aaron the co-owner & web developer is nearly finished with the theme.

I can't give a exact date as to when this might be launched, but you can read more about it here.

http://www.mmorpgcreation.com/forum/show...hp?tid=118
Yay at the blurry pic, I can somehow sense danger.
(2012-11-16, 06:21 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Yay at the blurry pic, I can somehow sense danger.

Apparently Aaron who is the head of web development for the community thought it would be entertaining to blur the image, sorry about that.

[Image: b29ee3d98563cd0ed5fac96d2501d589.png]
Your category titles are absolutely horrific.
(2012-11-18, 02:04 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Your category titles are absolutely horrific.

That really is not helpful. Why not say something a bit more constructive? You have a lot of talent and you could give great advice if you wanted to... Sad

@ OP

On the theme - just looking at the screenshot I think Oh dear. It looks like the default theme with an overly flashy thead. Default theme is at least consistent in its styling, what you need to do is make a mash-up of ideas and tricks and cool things - and then make sure it all blends together into a whole. Your theme is still looking very disjointed.
(2012-11-18, 03:00 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-18, 02:04 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Your category titles are absolutely horrific.

That really is not helpful. Why not say something a bit more constructive? You have a lot of talent and you could give great advice if you wanted to... Sad

@ OP

On the theme - just looking at the screenshot I think Oh dear. It looks like the default theme with an overly flashy thead. Default theme is at least consistent in its styling, what you need to do is make a mash-up of ideas and tricks and cool things - and then make sure it all blends together into a whole. Your theme is still looking very disjointed.

I believe this is why Aaron had it blurred, it will be around 2-3 months before the theme will be even closed to finished.
Aaron updated the theme a bit, some feedback would be wonderful as I'm not the best at suggesting things directly to him, it's not really my criteria.

Regards,
GP
Aaron has updated the website theme once again, any feedback is encouraged.

http://www.mmorpgcreation.com

Regards,
GP
Pages: 1 2 3 4