MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMORPG Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You use an arcade cabinet for a logo and a SNES gamepad for on/off icons.

Neither of those things are typically used to play an MMORPG, I think.
That is true lol. Those are pretty ancient and retro games, MMORPGS didn't really exist then.
The domain name actually doesn't tell the story of our community, if you've read the homepage you know that ORPG design in particular is a major aspect of our sites, although we are interested in and actively work with pretty much everything else.

The domain serves the purpose of attracting people who are interested in game design, ORPGCreation would have been better suited, as it's a very rare occurrence for a MMORPG to come out of the Indie scene. But come on, how many people search for "MMORPG Creator" or "MMORPG Game Making" rather than "ORPG", hell half the newbies coming in don't know the other exists.

Regards,
GP
Pretty sure my comment applies anyway.
I could theoretically play a MMORPG with a controller if you'd like me to.

Wink
And completely fail depending on which game you're talking about. It's hard ro play something like WoW on a controller because of the massive amounts of abilities the game has. The fact that the controler is from a specific console and there is a retro game machine has NOTHING to do with an MMORPG.

What would I know though because I am not a gamer or anything right?
(2013-01-14, 11:03 PM)General Pony Wrote: [ -> ]I could theoretically play a MMORPG with a controller if you'd like me to.

Wink

You could, but if your design only makes sense in this hypothetical niche situation, that's a communication problem.
(2013-01-14, 11:24 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-14, 11:03 PM)General Pony Wrote: [ -> ]I could theoretically play a MMORPG with a controller if you'd like me to.

Wink

You could, but if your design only makes sense in this hypothetical niche situation, that's a communication problem.

He's changing it, thanks for the feedback.
This is what your website looks like to me on the latest Firefox.

[attachment=28324]
Apparently Aaron thought it'd be fun to edit a LIVE SITE, and fall asleep or something.

It's fixed, if not just clear your cache.
Pages: 1 2 3 4