MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeNeverTastedSoGood.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hallo,

As you know, free never tasted so good is the slogan of MyBB. I own http://freenevertastedsogood.com and am trying to come up with ideas for it. I was thinking perhaps a rotator of reasons why people like MyBB, tips and tricks, etc, which can easily be submitted. Thoughts?
I would make it more of site about great open source free programs in general (but you may want to buy an abbreviated version of the name as well Toungue).
Nah, I'd prefer keeping it a MyBB thing. I know the domain is a bit lengthy, but it's easy to remember Toungue I don't care much about the SEO of it.
lol, no sure why nobody come across it before (or maybe I do).
(2012-10-24, 05:00 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I'd prefer keeping it a MyBB thing. I know the domain is a bit lengthy, but it's easy to remember Toungue I don't care much about the SEO of it.

fntsg.com??

How about a link to the wiki article, or even an unofficial support site?
(2012-10-24, 04:52 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking perhaps a rotator of reasons why people like MyBB, tips and tricks, etc, which can easily be submitted.

www.mybbfans.com
I like this idea a lot - it would be cool if there was the option to add tips from users.
I like the idea! I'd definitely help out, if needed.

(2012-10-24, 09:12 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]www.mybbfans.com

It's really sad that most of those apply to me ...
(2012-10-24, 10:01 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]It's really sad that most of those apply to me ...
Only MOST??? Shame on you Toungue
Should make it a forum and install tabs, add loads of sections, add a really really dark theme, make all the user groups sparkly, make it based around hacking, gaming, webmaster-ing, computing, technology and general discussion and disable guests viewing anything. Then showcase it here.
Pages: 1 2 3