MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where are the Buttons? >>>>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hi, Being new to this platform, I am LOST in that, having set up a
new forum @ http://wcaforums.netsagas.com/mybb/ I just cannot
seem to be able to find, or activate, any of the "New Thread" or
"New post" Buttons ... oh and the "Reply" button, as well.

Can anyone help me to get these activated, so that they SHOW
on the forums, please?

Best Regards, David A-L

can you post the forumdisplay_newthread template
(2012-10-24, 02:13 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]can you post the forumdisplay_newthread template

Er ... sorry, I don't know what you are meaning Blush

David

Login to your Admin CP and

Admin CP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Your theme Templates >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_newthread

Post the content of that template here
I have got to " Templates " but can't find .... >> Your theme Templates >>

David

Your theme Templates is the one used by your theme. it should have your theme's name

seems you are using default mybb theme. so find Default Templates >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_newthread
I am just using the default one ... haven't changed the theme at all
just checked and seems that all forums are locked. pls open the forums. that would solve this issue.
(2012-10-24, 02:50 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]just checked and seems that all forums are locked. pls open the forums. that would solve this issue.

Sorry ... how do I do that ... where do I "Unlock" them .... I have only made the "Call" and "Transcriptions" and Must Read First" Locked, as far as I know .... how to I make the others so that memebers CAN post and etc?
Admin CP >> Forums & Posts >> Forum Management >> Click forum name >> Edit Forum Settings >> Under Access Options select the box Forum is Open?
Pages: 1 2 3