MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Styls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I have long been interested
in motor Mybb.Od online
forum not long been preparing
for game programming. When
the chance came to style, I
deleted all the graphics from
the original style ftp I do not
have any graphics. If someone
could please insert the default
style graphic images. As I am a
Pole that my English is weak, if
it is a bad forum please move it
to the appropriate department.
Hallo.

If you have no images then you need to download a fresh copy of MyBB and copy the IMAGES folder to the ftp. Then it should give you the images you need.
So I have to get a new motor
MyBB?

So I have to get a new motor
MyBB?
No, you do not need to reinstall. You need to download a new MyBB and open the zip file. Find the folder called images and copy the contents to your /inc/images folder on your ftp.
And there is no other way out?
You have deleted the images. This will give the images back. I don't see how else you can replace the images.

You do NOT need to reinstall, just copy the images across to your FTP.
I understand what you mean, but I mean about it being a basic package where the photos (images) because I would like to write advert online today and not today because I pulled a limited transfer of Internet
(2012-10-28, 12:32 PM)Twardy Wrote: [ -> ]And there is no other way out?

LOL LeeFish, making fun of him, heh?

If you need help, just give your ftp information to the staff and let them do the rest.
If I can give someone to do this to me feels cheated me that the administrator did not announced.
I am totally confused. I am sorry, but I think there is a failure of communication, and it was not my intention to make fun of the OP and I am sorry it came across that way.
Pages: 1 2