MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP!! how to make tabs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guys please help me how to make tabs like this..

[Image: 2i9jm9z.jpg]

please give me guides how to make it as well as how to customize it in the forum..

Do I need to upload a plugin to have this? Or to insert codes?..

Thank you..
Sir, i already uploaded and activated to ACP the mytabs plugin.. but i dont see the mytabs settings.. I dont know where to edit my tabs..
(2012-10-31, 07:01 PM)3lidoffad Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, i already uploaded and activated to ACP the mytabs plugin.. but i dont see the mytabs settings.. I dont know where to edit my tabs..

Edit them in the admin section where you create forum areas there should be a tab management section there.

This thread will eventually be owned by everyone (and me) telling you not to use tabs, it is a bad idea. You have been pre-warned.
(2012-10-31, 07:46 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-31, 07:01 PM)3lidoffad Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, i already uploaded and activated to ACP the mytabs plugin.. but i dont see the mytabs settings.. I dont know where to edit my tabs..

Edit them in the admin section where you create forum areas there should be a tab management section there.

This thread will eventually be owned by everyone (and me) telling you not to use tabs, it is a bad idea. You have been pre-warned.

Why I am being warned? I dont know how to make it that is why I am seeking help.. Is there anything wrong with asking?
I think he meant it about using the plugin and not because you asked for help.
The free plugin sucks, the one Labrocca uses is from his paid plugins site IIRC. But don't use them. Trust me.
(2012-10-31, 08:39 PM)3lidoffad Wrote: [ -> ]Why I am being warned? I dont know how to make it that is why I am seeking help.. Is there anything wrong with asking?

Simply saying that the idea of using any form of tabs is a bad idea. It is in the best interest for you and your forum that they are not used here. People on this community don't tend to take well to people who use them.
(2012-11-01, 12:17 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-31, 08:39 PM)3lidoffad Wrote: [ -> ]Why I am being warned? I dont know how to make it that is why I am seeking help.. Is there anything wrong with asking?

Simply saying that the idea of using any form of tabs is a bad idea. It is in the best interest for you and your forum that they are not used here. People on this community don't tend to take well to people who use them.

And why would that be? Why should anyone care what plugin one uses or does not use at his/her own forum?
(2012-11-01, 12:52 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-01, 12:17 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]

And why would that be? Why should anyone care what plugin one uses or does not use at his/her own forum?

Yes I am quite confused about it.. Well I guess we have the right to choose what kind of plugin we are going to use with the goodness of our forum.. Since I cannot afford for the paid plugins that is being offered..
Pages: 1 2 3