MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Affiliate Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, we want to add that. Sorry, definitely on the to-do list.
Could we add our affiliate links into the author credit such as "Theme designed by Audentio" located in the footer area. For those who haven't purchased a full rights license.
Thats a good idea. Yes, Ill right that into our terms. You can edit the copyright link so long as it points to Audentio Design directly.
Sweet deal then. I figured this would encourage those that bought a theme to keep the theme vendor credit located in the buttom instead of violating terms.
Well, I will join.. then Smile
Good luck! And I've created some banners to help you: http://i5.minus.com/ib2kprutwpRkvS.jpg

Ill have them uploaded soon.
Do you've an accountability of whom has the most affiliated users?
Accountability? Do I keep track of whose brought in the most? Yes, its all stored. Why?

Once we knock the bugs out of our system, we'll run promotions like top affiliate gets $50 bonus or something, I don't know.
If its saved than its very good. I was just asking. Anyway, I've already an affiliate Wink
Good! I hope it works for you Smile

And if you check your affiliate panel and go to the resources tab, I have the first round of banners up. We have 125x125, 250x250, 300x250, 468x60, 768x60, 120x600, and 160x600. Let me know if you want other sizes. Affiliate Panel
Pages: 1 2 3