MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Affiliate Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice job on the banners Mike, I also saw the ones Fmb is doing and they're pretty great too. Big Grin
Please note that affiliates links are NOT permitted on these forums, regardless of if Audentio is a member of staff or not. This applies to both posts and signatures. Affiliates links masked by URL shorteners are also easily discovered and all affiliate links will be removed without notice.
Hey all, today I'm releasing a plugin for MyBB that just adds a table of our products to your site. You can link to it in your navigation and earn commission easily.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-132058.html
Off topic, your site registration or contact for doesn't work.

I have some request for you.
(2013-01-03, 06:56 PM)dan_09 Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic, your site registration or contact for doesn't work.

I have some request for you.

Feel free to send me a PM for the request and error. We are still getting requests and registrations daily, and lots of them, so it doesnt seem to be broken.
Bump! Just to say that its an excellent aff. program. I already got my first PayPal payment from this great offer Smile

Thank You Mike!
(2012-11-25, 05:39 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that affiliates links are NOT permitted on these forums, regardless of if Audentio is a member of staff or not. This applies to both posts and signatures. Affiliates links masked by URL shorteners are also easily discovered and all affiliate links will be removed without notice.

But affiliate programs are OK... hmm.
(2013-05-09, 07:15 AM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-25, 05:39 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that affiliates links are NOT permitted on these forums, regardless of if Audentio is a member of staff or not. This applies to both posts and signatures. Affiliates links masked by URL shorteners are also easily discovered and all affiliate links will be removed without notice.

But affiliate programs are OK... hmm.

It doesn't break the R/S/J rules. Affiliate/referral links are not permitted anywhere on the forum.
Nathan Malcolm > It doesn't break the R/S/J rules.
OK, thanks for clarification!

(2012-11-12, 02:35 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Nice offer but one suggestion. Once a user affiliates and buy a product, it should send an email to our email account indicating a new affiliate or a new product bought using our aff. link.

.. a new affiliate? Isn't that suggesting a pyramidal scheme. c c c
(2013-05-09, 07:33 AM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ].. a new affiliate? Isn't that suggesting a pyramidal scheme. c c c

I think he meant when someone has made an order. And he's right, we'll get that built soon.

So far, affiliate program is working well. Thanks to all who have been participating.
Pages: 1 2 3