MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [JOIN] BON Forums - Where Everything Is Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-08, 07:04 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw the malware warning myself, lol.
(2012-11-08, 07:09 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Is Google stating a malware warning? If so you will need to signup on Google Webmaster, add your site and contact Google for re-verifying the site to lift malware warning.
Guys, I am already signed up for Google Web Master Tools and verified that there are no malwares. I will make a screenshot so you will believe me.
I also got the malware warning.
Check your db, especially your templates table and make sure that there no malicious code inserted there. Also check your server space for any file that does not belong in there. And as last but not least contact your host to check their logs and see how your forum was infected. What version of Mybb do you have btw?
Okay everyone! See my screenshot! The malwares are terminated.
[attachment=27701]

(2012-11-08, 07:17 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I also got the malware warning.
(2012-11-08, 07:23 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]Check your db, especially your templates table and make sure that there no malicious code inserted there. Also check your server space for any file that does not belong in there. And as last but not least contact your host to check their logs and see how your forum was infected. What version of Mybb do you have btw?
Sir, in db, should I look at the cpanel or at the admin cp?? The host scanned the files and no malware was detected and I am using the updated version of MyBB! Smile
(2012-11-08, 07:26 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay everyone! See my screenshot! The malwares are terminated.

(2012-11-08, 07:23 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]Check your db, especially your templates table and make sure that there no malicious code inserted there. Also check your server space for any file that does not belong in there. And as last but not least contact your host to check their logs and see how your forum was infected. What version of Mybb do you have btw?
Sir, in db, should I look at the cpanel or at the admin cp?? The host scanned the files and no malware was detected and I am using the updated version of MyBB! Smile

You can check it at the phpmyadmin or whatever tool your host is using to manage the databases.

Checking/scanning only the files is not enough in a situation like this, but the db should be scanned too.
(2012-11-08, 07:31 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-08, 07:26 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay everyone! See my screenshot! The malwares are terminated.

You can check it at the phpmyadmin or whatever tool your host is using to manage the databases.

Checking/scanning only the files is not enough in a situation like this, but the db should be scanned too.
Okay sir! At phpmyadmin, where should I start scanning??
(2012-11-08, 07:33 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay sir! At phpmyadmin, where should I start scanning??

Try the template tables.
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on bonforums.info.
Content from fohfynly.ru, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

I lol'd
(2012-11-08, 09:01 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-08, 07:33 PM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay sir! At phpmyadmin, where should I start scanning??

Try the template tables.

(2012-11-08, 09:02 PM)Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on bonforums.info.
Content from fohfynly.ru, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

I lol'd
Okay guys, at templates at SQL, I've seen nothing suspicious. I wonder where they placed it. Sad
Yeah getting malware warning
Pages: 1 2 3 4