MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [JOIN] BON Forums - Where Everything Is Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-08, 11:17 PM)Nobby Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah getting malware warning
Sorry guys but my SQL was injected by an unknown virus that contains all about businesses. Sad
John, you should remove the links to your board and take it off line. I am all for Free Stuff but a free malware was not what I had in mind.

It is irresponsible to leave the forum running. Sad
(2012-11-08, 11:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]John, you should remove the links to your board and take it off line. I am all for Free Stuff but a free malware was not what I had in mind.

Agreed. Having it here in the showcase should be against the rules also...

(having a malware warning)
(2012-11-08, 11:43 PM)Nobby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-08, 11:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]John, you should remove the links to your board and take it off line. I am all for Free Stuff but a free malware was not what I had in mind.

Sorry sir, but I can't close the thread sir. If someone will help me terminate the virus of the sql.

Agreed. Having it here in the showcase should be against the rules also...

(having a malware warning)
Is your board still open to guests? Turn it off, edit the thread to remove the links, and please do not call me sir. Lee is fine Big Grin
(2012-11-08, 11:56 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is your board still open to guests? Turn it off, edit the thread to remove the links, and please do not call me sir. Lee is fine Big Grin
Okay Lee, I'll turn the board today. Please help me sir terminate the virus in SQL sir.
You have a thread about the SQL and I think Nathan is already helping you.

EDIT the first post in this thread and remove the links to your forum.

It's like inviting people to dinner in a plague hospital Sad
(2012-11-09, 12:04 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You have a thread about the SQL and I think Nathan is already helping you.

EDIT the first post in this thread and remove the links to your forum.

It's like inviting people to dinner in a plague hospital Sad
Okay sir Lee. Sad Please kindly reupload the proper files on mybb?? I will PM you the FTP Account if you want. Smile
No offence, but can you please stop calling everyone sir? It's even more frustrating when Leefish is in fact female.
Okay guys! I close the site and deleted the files and the database. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4