MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Nuketown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is the completed index page preview:

http://www.mybbwebdesign.com/wip/nuketownpreview3.png

As always I appreciate feedback Smile

edit: just noticed a couple of mistakes but I've closed photoshop and am ready for bed now so I'll fix them up tomorrow :p
(2012-11-13, 02:43 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the completed index page preview:

http://www.mybbwebdesign.com/wip/nuketownpreview3.png

As always I appreciate feedback Smile

edit: just noticed a couple of mistakes but I've closed photoshop and am ready for bed now so I'll fix them up tomorrow :p

Same as every other Nanoskinners skin created in the past. Just reinventing the wheel here. Nothing special.
I like it, great job.

Cannot wait to do a full review of it when you have finished. Smile
It looks so big and clunky, I'm really not a fan of it. Just looks meh. The blurry background bothers my eyes, I'm not too fond of it. Great idea just looks, rehashed.
A few final touch ups and personally I am pretty happy with the end result:

http://www.mybbwebdesign.com/wip/nuketownpreview4.png

WebOutift, sure it may have a lot of similar elements, but you're going a bit far by saying it's exactly like everyother NanoSkinners theme, that's simply not true.

Thanks Nobby Big Grin

FMB, fair enough if that's your opinion. Personally I love it and can't wait to find a use for it.
needs more padding on the left
This looks epic! Are you going to be releasing this for free? PLEASE DO!! Sad .. i would more than love to use it.
(2012-11-27, 02:52 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]This looks epic! Are you going to be releasing this for free? PLEASE DO!! Sad .. i would more than love to use it.

Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

So I guess yes, this will be a free release!
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 02:52 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]This looks epic! Are you going to be releasing this for free? PLEASE DO!! Sad .. i would more than love to use it.

Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

Ahhhhh, so awesome. Thanks so much man <3...
when are you releasing it btw?
(2012-11-28, 05:01 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahhhhh, so awesome. Thanks so much man <3...
when are you releasing it btw?

Gonna be a couple of months I'm afraid, I have bigger fish to fry at the minute so to speak :p But keep an eye on this thread for updates. I'm glad you like it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3