MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Nuketown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-11-28, 03:26 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-28, 05:01 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 02:52 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]This looks epic! Are you going to be releasing this for free? PLEASE DO!! Sad .. i would more than love to use it.

Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

So I guess yes, this will be a free release!

Ahhhhh, so awesome. Thanks so much man <3...
when are you releasing it btw?

Gonna be a couple of months I'm afraid, I have bigger fish to fry at the minute so to speak :p But keep an eye on this thread for updates. I'm glad you like it Smile

aghhhhhhhhhhhh >Sad that sucks man :/ ... really? why that long? :/ can't you make it a bit faster?
Only the logo with the guy looks like nuketown, nothing else, meh, would go better with black and some other colors instead of blue and gray.
(2012-11-30, 04:04 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 02:52 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]This looks epic! Are you going to be releasing this for free? PLEASE DO!! Sad .. i would more than love to use it.

Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

Gonna be a couple of months I'm afraid, I have bigger fish to fry at the minute so to speak :p But keep an eye on this thread for updates. I'm glad you like it Smile

aghhhhhhhhhhhh >Sad that sucks man :/ ... really? why that long? :/ can't you make it a bit faster?

Haha. As much as I love designing MyBB forums, I also spend a lot of time designing regular websites (which is actually where the money is at, I just prefer doing forum themes, and MyBB is my favorite forum software), and I'm also a full time student, and I'm in a band, I'm a pretty busy guy. There are 2 other themes I'm working on for MyBB aside from this one, and I want to release them all simultaneously, which means finishing them all, which realistically will probably take a couple of months. Sorry man :/
(2012-11-30, 02:19 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

Haha. As much as I love designing MyBB forums, I also spend a lot of time designing regular websites (which is actually where the money is at, I just prefer doing forum themes, and MyBB is my favorite forum software), and I'm also a full time student, and I'm in a band, I'm a pretty busy guy. There are 2 other themes I'm working on for MyBB aside from this one, and I want to release them all simultaneously, which means finishing them all, which realistically will probably take a couple of months. Sorry man :/

Maybe you should work on one at a time as suggested previously...
(2012-11-27, 11:01 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as I said in the OP, I designed this based off an existing theme I didn't make myself, so I don't think charging for it is fair.

ahhh, i see... it's alright man Smile.. take your time.
(2012-11-30, 07:37 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-28, 05:01 AM)asifnur Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhhh, so awesome. Thanks so much man <3...

Maybe you should work on one at a time as suggested previously...

I never said I wasn't. I'm going to release them all simultaneously. I am working on them one at a time, and this one isn't top priority, so as I said it will take a couple of months to complete, as there are 2 other I need to finish first.
Pages: 1 2 3