MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you doing to make money online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

What are you doing guy to make money online ? other than real life.

I'm using adsense,and i work sometimes as freelancer,how about you guys?

thank you !

There's nothing I *can* do.

I'm the (somewhat new) owner of Host4Post.

We run at a large loss. By large I mean that it's as larger loss as the distance between your place, and Sydney Central Station.
Working as freelance logo,web designer.
I don't really try to. I've made a few hundred off one project once way back when but otherwise it's been a loss.
(2012-11-11, 07:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I *can* do.

We run at a large loss. By large I mean that it's as larger loss as the distance between your place, and Sydney Central Station.

That's tragic, fix that bro.
I do quite a few things to earn money online...

I am a writer so I create content for both online/offline businesses.

I also have several niche websites where I promote different affiliate products. I came across MCA (http://www.onlineprofitsguide.info) a few weeks ago and LOVE the concept, so I dived into creating a marketing plan for it.

Since I also do graphics for a local print shop, I am trading work in exchange for getting some flyers/postcards printed for local distribution. I will also be doing some postcard mailings and placing ads in some business focused print magazines and local newspapers. My affiliate/writing income helps to fund my advertising efforts right now. However, I will eventually rely on the profits from MCA.
I do a well-paid full time job.
Do graphics sometimes for pleasure ...
Like a lot of other people, different types of design and development.
(2012-11-11, 07:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-11, 07:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I *can* do.

That's tragic, fix that bro.

Ha hahahahaha you must me joking.

Profit will come, one day.
I run ads, run a online auction site, run a link directory, run a food-centric site with premium membership option and you can buy credits, and have a few more sites planned.

So far it's been a loss for me.
Pages: 1 2