MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GeneralChatForums.net - Win some awesome stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: GeneralChatForums
Site URL: http://generalchatforums.net
Short Description: GeneralChatForums is a new and upcoming forum that you can talk about anything, this is because the forum is general!
Links to Promotional Images (if applicable):

[Image: 16b8X.png]
[Image: IdX1H.png]
[Image: OwcP7.png]
[Image: lFkn3.png]

I know that our post count is not amazing but we have just started out.
You need to remove the sliding welcome message.
Quote:Theme by dzinerstudio. Modified to work with MyBB by Sanjar12345

What does this mean? That you ripped a theme meant for another software? Did dzinerstudio give you permission?
(2012-11-14, 09:52 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

What does this mean? That you ripped a theme meant for another software? Did dzinerstudio give you permission?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/inferno-red

It had some photo errors which I replaced my self.

(2012-11-14, 09:52 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

As you can see on their page,

"6. Modifications
You are allowed to make any necessary modification(s) to our themes to suit your needs. It's not permitted to remove our copyright information from the footer. You are however allowed to add your own name onto our copyright (i.e. "Design by DzinerStudio / Modified by your name")."

http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?action=terms
Ok, I'm going to ask this here, and now.

In my experience with General forums, they are run by Power-Hungry American Folk who are too self-cenetered to give a crap about anyone else. (Yes, It's a large generalisation, But it's my experience. If this is not you, Anyone reading this, Please forgive me)

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.
(2012-11-14, 10:22 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm going to ask this here, and now.

In my experience with General forums, they are run by Power-Hungry American Folk who are too self-cenetered to give a crap about anyone else. (Yes, It's a large generalisation, But it's my experience. If this is not you, Anyone reading this, Please forgive me)

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.

Every post you make in the Showcase is like its from another universe. WTF
Thank god a forum that doesn't have TOO many sections or those annoying tabs. Skin not really my cup of tea but it is no eyesore and it does suit the forum. Good luck!
(2012-11-14, 10:22 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm going to ask this here, and now.

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.

I am from the UK. I am not power hungry, I just want to make a forum for people to enjoy themselves,

(2012-11-14, 10:25 PM)Forces of Steel Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god a forum that doesn't have TOO many sections or those annoying tabs. Skin not really my cup of tea but it is no eyesore and it does suit the forum. Good luck!

I looked at my other forums and saw that a few things I had wrong was too many sections and tabs, I am trying to improve everytime
(2012-11-14, 10:24 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.

It's from another country, does that help?

Look, I'm asking a question, and a valid one at that. Every general forum I have been a part of has been run by a power hungry grape who happened to be from America. Hence my question.

Of course, If you thought before posting, this would not be a problem.
(2012-11-14, 10:35 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-14, 10:24 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.

It's from another country, does that help?

Look, I'm asking a question, and a valid one at that. Every general forum I have been a part of has been run by a power hungry grape who happened to be from America. Hence my question.

Of course, If you thought before posting, this would not be a problem.

I Have forums that are based on one thing, so I thought its time to make something more general
Pages: 1 2