MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX for Admin Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Its available to download. Install and take a preview. Installation and uninstallation is painless - just some clicks.

Great work Shade. Big Grin
Didn't worked well for custom directory.
wow! very nice! thanks Toungue
(2012-11-19, 03:22 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Shade. I've just installed ProjectX on my board and made it default. Admittedly I notice one flaw, but it's on the Plugin Uploader page (the "Enter the Plugin Uploader Password to be able to Upload a plugin" text isn't aligned properly), but everything else seems to be fantastic. +Rep to you.

Thank you for this report. Just ask me what plugins would you like to view properly (if there's any error) and I will add compatibility with ProjectX in my future releases.

(2012-11-19, 08:19 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]would like to see more screenshots.

I took only two previews, I'll add others ASAP.

(2012-11-19, 08:58 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't worked well for custom directory.

We're working on it, custom admin directories will be supported in the upcoming 0.1-5 release with many new features and improvements to both the wizard and the theme itself.
When I tried to install it to check it out but it wouldn't let me at all.
(2012-11-19, 12:08 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]When I tried to install it to check it out but it wouldn't let me at all.

The installer is somewhat incompatible with certain servers. I'll add a manual installation tutorial ASAP though.
We are working to the new launcher, be patient. As soon as we'll realease the definitive version of the launcher Smile
(2012-11-19, 08:58 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't worked well for custom directory.

First, open all file in projextx folder (root and source directory), then find all /admin then replace to /customadmin. Save them.

Second, backup your /customadmin directory, then compress it as zip file name it to default_admin.zip and put it into projectx inside projectx folder you've just uncompress.

Third, upload projectx folder after modified to your forum and install.

Hope this help Smile
That's what you need to do in the meantime Smile

Just added some other previews to the first post.
Looks really promising, I will try it in my local server. Curious to see how everything works in ProjectX .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13