MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX for Admin Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2012-12-07, 04:19 PM)Millit Wrote: [ -> ]When will 0.2-1 come out? And how will I up-to-date my installation?

At the moment, 0.2-1 is in early development stages and I can't provide any ETA. I'm looking forward to 1.8 release, will probably start developing seriously when it will come out (just to make sure I'm not wasting my time since 0.2-1 will introduce a lot of new features).

We're also working on an updated version of the installer which would detect when new versions of the theme come out and a easy one-click update process.

Also, thank you Nathan for your tip. I'm working on it and I will post a solution if I will find my way to change CodePress with something better.
Very nice ACP theme. I am definitely enjoying it.
I uploaded and followed the readme and it messed up a couple links and thats it.
Cool, it's fixed, great theme.
It's not working for me unfortunately.
You mean the installer? Then download the dev version from GitHub, backup your /admin folder and overwrite the files. Then select ProjectX from ACP Configurations and enjoy.
Still doesn't work. Nothing shows up in the ACP theme config.
Can you provide me privately an admin temporary account? I'll do my best to install it on your board.
ProjectX 0.1.5 is now available to download!

After a long waiting a new version of ProjectX is available to download!

This new update comes with a completely different structure as the installation wizard is gone. It has been replaced by a plugin-based structure: you can install the theme just by uploading all the files included in the package, upload them on your server and click on Install & Activate in your Plugins page.

The installation is quite easy: settings are automatically updated for all admin users so you can enjoy the theme with only one-click of installation. You can control it from your settings without uninstalling it, just activate/deactivate the master switch in ProjectX theme setting group.

It also comes with a Popup Menu review with better animations and styles (somewhat I forgot to add those changes in 0.1.4). Who has already a labelled Popup Menu doesn't need an upgrade, although this is strongly recommended because a new structure has been made. To upgrade the theme, you should restore your /admin folder and delete the /projectx folder from your server's root. Then proceed with normal upload and installation through the MyBB Plugins system.

Here's the complete changelog:
  • Added a new plugin-based structure to the theme which let you now install it with a true one-click procedure. The theme has been integrated into the admin control panel and you can at anytime uninstall it or temporary disable it from its settings group.
  • Popups are now iTunes 11 inspired with better styles and readability and with even better animations.
  • You are now able to customize your header within the admin control panel itself, from ProjectX's settings group.
  • Some bugfixes and a general performance improvement. Pages are loaded on average twice as fast as the normal default theme.
  • Introduced a full-stop based version reference to help me organize its updates in a better way.

The package is awaiting approval in the Mods Site and is immediately available to download from GitHub. Feel free to report any bug on GitHub.

ProjectX 0.1.6 is now available to download!

This new and very fast update comes with a stunning new and fluid textarea autogrow feature which let you type in any textarea present in the ACP and see the textarea growing as you type. This feature isn't new in the web (eg.: Facebook is using it too!) but thanks to jQuery, ProjectX has got a fluid animation which elegantly accomplish its work.

To update from 0.1.5:
  • Simply overwrite existing files on your server. The changes will be automatically loaded.

Here's the complete changelog:
  • Added a new autogrow feature which let you see textareas growing as you type with a fluid animation.

The package is awaiting approval in the Mods Site and is immediately available to download from GitHub. Feel free to report any bug on GitHub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13