MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AlienCP | Post2host | $2 Offshore | 99% Uptime | Join AlienCP Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks like a good host and nice theme, it was designed by PixelMonkey if I recall correctly?
Registered for Planet service. Waiting for the domain to setup and will give feedback about this hosting.
Good job, looks very professional!
PixelMonkey ported this style to MyBB for Buddyhost but they obviously resold it or given it out
(2012-11-30, 05:21 PM)Matt Fargo Wrote: [ -> ]PixelMonkey ported this style to MyBB for Buddyhost but they obviously resold it or given it out

Yup you're absolutely right! That doesn't give any remarks about AlienCP though.
Am I missing it on my iPad or is there no MyBB copyright
(2012-11-30, 06:33 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Am I missing it on my iPad or is there no MyBB copyright

It does say Powered by myBB in the navigation of the site so I don't know if that counts or not.
(2012-11-30, 06:33 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Am I missing it on my iPad or is there no MyBB copyright

[Image: HyrE1.png]
[Image: logo.png]

Hello guys

AlienCP .US LLC is offering some promotional discounts codes:

80% OFF for First Invoice: 80OFF
50% OFF for active renewals: 50OFF

All discounts codes are available until 25th December 2012, so you can head down to our Paid hosting page @

AlienCP LLC Billing Area
AlienCP LLC Website

Cheers
McLovin
AlienCP LLC
Yup I did in fact miss that, but the rule is that it has to be a link back to mybb.com...
Pages: 1 2 3 4