MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AlienCP | Post2host | $2 Offshore | 99% Uptime | Join AlienCP Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
pretty neat. good luck with ur hosting
The AlienCP Forums and Client Center is currently offline as we are backing up all of the db and information of users and posts. So in order to be sure we have all the posts and no new ones come while we are changing the servers, we have shutdown the Community Forums and Client Area. Please check back in 24 Hours from 5:00 P.M EST -4:00
Your forum wont open!?!? :/
(2012-12-06, 04:07 AM)adepolo Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum wont open!?!? :/

This was posted literally 30 minutes before you replied to this thread. Derp.

(2012-12-06, 03:37 AM)McLovin123 Wrote: [ -> ]The AlienCP Forums and Client Center is currently offline as we are backing up all of the db and information of users and posts. So in order to be sure we have all the posts and no new ones come while we are changing the servers, we have shutdown the Community Forums and Client Area. Please check back in 24 Hours from 5:00 P.M EST -4:00
Where does it say that, not on the forum homepage, that's for sure.
We are currently working on all issues. Smile
I think you need to check some spelling

Quote:AlienCP is a Free and Post 2 Host Shared Web Hosting Company. AlienCP was established in the summer of 2012 on June 15. We used to own a .tk domain name until we bought our .com and .info domain name. We currently use AlienCP.com as out main domain name to access and control our customers as well as our services. Even though we are new to the Web Hosting Indestry, we have plenty of people that have previous experience with web hosting companies.
Very good Support Forum indeed McLovin. I would like to talk to you about a hosting plan. Could you hit me up on FK?
(2012-12-01, 01:56 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Yup I did in fact miss that, but the rule is that it has to be a link back to mybb.com...

http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Support_eligibility.html

PM me to reopen when the copyright is replaced....
The AlienCP Web servers and databases have been successfully moved to the new servers. We are sorry if the AlienCP Forums where down for the time being. We are just finishing up the Client Area and everything will be back to normal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4