MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seen any good movies lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Watching King Arthur on dvd right now - not as good as I thought it was going to be. National Treasure was good movie I saw not long ago. Saw was not a bad movie, thought it was going to be really stupid, but it sure suprised me. Christmas with the Kranks was ok.

I'm not much into tv, nothing worth watching, so I'm usually into movies. I plan on joining Net Flixs after christmas to have more resources to movies.
Saw National Treasure - pretty good.

Bad Santa - saw it the other night, funny Smile

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition: woah! What can I say, super leet, awesome etc. Best movie ever.

Exorcist: The Beginning - I liked it :p
Just read that BlockBuster lowered their prices to 14.99 a month - might have to check into that instead.

The LOTR movies are great that is for sure, same with the Harry Potter movies, own all of em
Well I just borrowed Spider-man 2 on dvd. MY sister wanted to give me King Arthur, but I told her hell no. Its not anywhere accurate. If it followed the legends I'd love to see it. Other good movies I've seen lately are the original Star Wars movies. Took long enough to get on dvd. Now I gotta buy them after I return these to my friend.
Watched Johnsons Family Vacation over the weekend - not as good as I thought it was going to be - hate that when the previews show the best parts and leave the rest of the movie dry.

Watching Collateral at the moment
Saw Duplex with ben stiller and drew berrymore. It was a box office bomb, but I thought that it was really good and funny. IMO
Saw Ocean's Eleven yesterday... cool film, going to see Ocean's Twelve this week Smile
I watched The Day After Tomorrow that is a very good film! Man I would be frozen if that came true! The effects of the tornadoes, hail stones, hhurricans, masive waves etc are very good!

Also I'm going to be watching I.Robot soon! Seems good!

Also I have watched King Aurther when I was on holiday in Corfu which was like 6 months ago and it was pretty good!
Just watched Darkness - one weird movie - I still have not figured out the ending tho

hate that when a movie ends and it leaves you hangin
Watched:

The Incridibles - Once again, some fine animation from a Disney/Pixar movie. I liked it even though its a kids orientated movie Toungue

Dodgeball - I'm a fan of Ben Stiller, thought this movie was quite funny.

Anchorman - Got a bit boring, but I enjoyed it too.
Pages: 1 2 3