MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spinner not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I post the spinner doesn't show up. Sad
I just get a box saying thank you, your thread is being posted etc..
spinner image is in the theme.
I am using afresh black theme.
mybb version 1.6.8

http://www.yourgeekonthego.com/forum/

thanks.
It says that I'm using a proxy.
Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options

Enable XMLHttp request features?
Set to 'Yes'.
(2012-12-02, 08:15 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options

Enable XMLHttp request features?
Set to 'Yes'.

Is already set to yes

(2012-12-02, 08:13 PM)InfernoSoft Wrote: [ -> ]It says that I'm using a proxy.

I will turn proxy block off for a bit.
I'm unable to sign up on your forums

"Your registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address."

Please provide a testaccount
(2012-12-02, 08:38 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unable to sign up on your forums

"Your registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address."

Please provide a testaccount

OK. forum is wide open. no blocks.
Why not provide a test account?
MyBB Support Forum Rules Wrote:To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.6, please include the following information when posting your problems:
  • Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
  • URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
  • New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
  • Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
  • Screenshot or error text, verbatim
Also, please read the sticky threads and search before posting your question.

Finally, to those offering support, please do not ask for your reply to be marked as the best answer, if users wish to mark a best answer they will do so of their own accord.

Thanks for your cooperation,
MyBB Support Team
(2012-12-02, 08:55 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Why not provide a test account?
MyBB Support Forum Rules Wrote:To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.6, please include the following information when posting your problems:
  • Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
  • URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
  • New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
  • Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
  • Screenshot or error text, verbatim
Also, please read the sticky threads and search before posting your question.

Finally, to those offering support, please do not ask for your reply to be marked as the best answer, if users wish to mark a best answer they will do so of their own accord.

Thanks for your cooperation,
MyBB Support Team

This is not a single user issue,
I have forum open now, no blocks.
I just want to know why the spinner is not working.
If you do post please don't spam.
I will forum open for a while until someone can help me with this.
If no help I will just stick with the message that mybb gives me.

PS. I have live chat on the forum. Just click chat If you have info.

If nothing else click the live chat so I know it works.

Leefish

Help
I don't want to join a forum to help someone. If you provide a test account that would make it easier for me to help you. Alternatively, one of the many causes of quick reply not working would be some plugins, out of date templates in themes and nonvalid HTML.

First check that the templates are up to date - you do that by going to templates, Find updated templates and check to see if any of your templates need a change. Do that by looking at the diff and be careful with making changes in a custom theme - it might be best to do this on a copy.

Then, check your HTML validates. If it does not - fix it.

Then see if it works.
(2012-12-02, 09:14 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to join a forum to help someone. If you provide a test account that would make it easier for me to help you. Alternatively, one of the many causes of quick reply not working would be some plugins, out of date templates in themes and nonvalid HTML.

First check that the templates are up to date - you do that by going to templates, Find updated templates and check to see if any of your templates need a change. Do that by looking at the diff and be careful with making changes in a custom theme - it might be best to do this on a copy.

Then see if it works.

How do I do a test account?

(2012-12-02, 09:14 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to join a forum to help someone. If you provide a test account that would make it easier for me to help you. Alternatively, one of the many causes of quick reply not working would be some plugins, out of date templates in themes and nonvalid HTML.

Then see if it works.

PS. the forum is open. anyone can post.

Then see if it works.

And this forum even shows the same message http://community.mybb.com. I just want o know how to make the spinner show up.

test acount is user : test
pass: fingtest
Pages: 1 2 3