MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HUGE vouch for Johnny. He has helped me revamp my forum completely. From theme-ing to core edits, Johnny knows MyBB very very well. If anyone ever needs someone to help with any sort of MyBB issue I recommend Johnny S. Good guy and very knowledgeable.
(2013-05-08, 08:43 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]HUGE vouch for Johnny. He has helped me revamp my forum completely. From theme-ing to core edits, Johnny knows MyBB very very well. If anyone ever needs someone to help with any sort of MyBB issue I recommend Johnny S. Good guy and very knowledgeable.

I totally agree. He just did some custom work for me as well. A true professional and his work is amazing. I highly recommend Johnny.

I will definitely be going to him for any future styling services and themes.
Is that theme that is converted from WP 'gamenow' to MyBB is available to the community or designed for a client? Just curious because it looks great.
It's a port from a WP theme (GameNow by WPnow) requested by a customer (he had a WP homepage and wanted the same matching forum theme) and it's not available for community (commercial or free).
(2013-06-01, 09:51 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]It's a port from a WP theme (GameNow by WPnow) requested by a customer (he had a WP homepage and wanted the same matching forum theme) and it's not available for community (commercial or free).

Thanks for the response. On a side note, do you have a showcase of your development? Other than the items in your sig? Your work is impressive.
(2013-06-01, 02:36 PM)freedntalk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-01, 09:51 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]It's a port from a WP theme (GameNow by WPnow) requested by a customer (he had a WP homepage and wanted the same matching forum theme) and it's not available for community (commercial or free).

Thanks for the response. On a side note, do you have a showcase of your development? Other than the items in your sig? Your work is impressive.

I have few custom themes but if the client has requested not to showcase his theme i can't do much on that.

Update: CZ preview added in first post.
And whats your price for modifying a free theme?
Maybe some CSS, image changes, a bit of javascript..
(2013-06-12, 08:20 PM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]And whats your price for modifying a free theme?
Maybe some CSS, image changes, a bit of javascript..

Depends on amount of work needed on a particular theme, pm me with details if you want.
Bump.
Do you have a site where you offer your services/display your portofolio?
Pages: 1 2 3