MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Going to through another vouch for Johnny. He does great work. Always helpful and gets the job done.
I sent you a PM im interested in your work
Great work on our theme conversion from PSD to Mybb theme.

You can see jons work here : http://teamfod.com

Thank you for the fast and professional work. The updates were a plus and very helpful.

I will be using your services for future projects, thanks bud.
I'd like to start off by saying Johnny did a fantastic job on the theme. He has a true talent with designing and coding MyBB themes. He's just talented. Period. I will look into each section of the theme and review it Smile

Colours - The colours are nice and are really calm on the eyes. It's almost seducing me. The shades of Grey just create this good gradient throughout the forum. Johnny cleverly used the colour Green throughout to grab your attention on the important things such as the Logo and the toplinks. The green really stands out against the Grey gradients making it the most significant thing to look at.

Layout - The layout is absolutely spontaneous; it's just layed out fantastically. I love how it's simple but yet complex at the same time. Johnny didn't just use boxes and boxes, he cleverly used curves and such to make it more appealing on the eye. Eye-Popping.

Overall - Johnny did a great job on the theme. You can tell he worked really hard on it and that really just makes him an amazing person.
Biggest vouch for Johnny S. I ordered his theme and had the BEST, I really mean ABSOLUTE BEST support that I have ever seen. Highly recommended!
(2013-07-23, 03:14 PM)Tomislav N. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to start off by saying Johnny did a fantastic job on the theme. He has a true talent with designing and coding MyBB themes. He's just talented. Period. I will look into each section of the theme and review it Smile

Colours - The colours are nice and are really calm on the eyes. It's almost seducing me. The shades of Grey just create this good gradient throughout the forum. Johnny cleverly used the colour Green throughout to grab your attention on the important things such as the Logo and the toplinks. The green really stands out against the Grey gradients making it the most significant thing to look at.

Layout - The layout is absolutely spontaneous; it's just layed out fantastically. I love how it's simple but yet complex at the same time. Johnny didn't just use boxes and boxes, he cleverly used curves and such to make it more appealing on the eye. Eye-Popping.

Overall - Johnny did a great job on the theme. You can tell he worked really hard on it and that really just makes him an amazing person.

You might wanna say which site you're reviewing.

I'm guessing yours?
Typically around how much do your custom themes cost? A rough estimate is all I need so I know how much I need to save up. :p
Speaking for myself theme price stats from 50 USD and can go up to +100 USD (depends on amount of work / details / features).
Yeah I would definitely give Johnny a vouch. Great support and a fast worker. Went beyond my expectations.
Pages: 1 2 3