MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for some website/forum manager, coder and much more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I'm looking for php, sql, and that they can customize forum, integrate forum and code website and much more for free as their hobby if some 1 now are able todo that since i cannot right now pay for work yet so when buisness is going good and good income then i will start paying workers for their job Smile but now it has to be free work sorry,

reason why i posted this is just a try and see if there is anyone who can do stuff for free as their hobby for now. If not oh well.

P.S my english sucks as well.
(2012-12-03, 06:00 PM)jakesully Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I'm looking for php, sql, and that they can customize forum, integrate forum and code website and much more for free as their hobby if some 1 now are able todo that since i cannot right now pay for work yet so when buisness is going good and good income then i will start paying workers for their job Smile but now it has to be free work sorry,

reason why i posted this is just a try and see if there is anyone who can do stuff for free as their hobby for now. If not oh well.

P.S my english sucks as well.

Famous last words.
(2012-12-03, 07:40 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Famous last words.

+1 from me.. xD
(2012-12-03, 06:00 PM)jakesully Wrote: [ -> ]P.S my english sucks as well.

Can't work for someone that can't at least *attempt* to use decent grammar and English.
Guys, this is RSJ, not general discussion, please keep your replies within guidelines :

Responding to offers or requests:

This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
  • Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
  • Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer
And your site issss??
my forum is http://forum.bluespirithosting.com and my website is http://bluespirithosting.com

i hope some 1 here would like to work with me on my company Smile as their hobby work for free.
Website stuck to 1% load.
(2012-12-04, 09:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Website stuck to 1% load.

thats a under-construction page 1% done since i got real site in another location once it's done it will be live on main domain so if you want to help out and do work for free then i can give you url to real site thats not 100% done Smile
So, effectively, you want us to freelance for your hosing company?
Pages: 1 2