MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Start of my first theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, I was wanting a nice green/black theme but couldnt find one that had EVERYTHING I wanted! I have been looking for at least a week! Then decided to try my own and make what I want! So here's the start! Be easy with the hate lol its my first one and been about 5 hrs!

1. As you can see I have moved almost all tabs to a drop down menu to the right. (I love space)
(Drop down menu has site colors)
2. Nice simple green/black (Will be changing font and others related)
3. Networking section to the right
4. Starting site with tabbed menu

By any means please give ideas if you have any. I can pretty much do anything!

and no the "Hacking" tab is not hacking as in computers! So its ok!!!!
Good grief.

Ask in Private Inquiries if you can have this moved to web development.
(2012-12-03, 08:11 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]and no the "Hacking" tab is not hacking as in computers! So its ok!!!!

For the most part, Hacking is hacking, it's illegal.
Wow Ben...before you try and comment on someones thread go read a tad and learn. Hacking can be used in WAY more ways than 1! and Hacking is not illegal! at least not unless you are doing illegal things!

Hacking: who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment.

My site is based off of designing and "hacking" old stuff and making it your own custom design!

Far from illegal. So before trying to criticize! Learn and know whats going on
(2012-12-03, 09:59 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hacking: who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment

That's innovation.

And, I really hate sites with dark themes... Something to hide??

Quote:My site is based off of designing and "hacking" old stuff and making it your own custom design!

This will be my 3rd edit...

Again, that's innovation. You could use the term "Recycling", but hacking is just going to get you into crap.
(2012-12-03, 10:01 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-03, 09:59 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hacking: who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment

That's innovation.

Its a definition. You said hacking is illegal! But how can you say if you have no clue what "Hacking" Im referring too
(2012-12-03, 10:02 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-03, 10:01 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

That's innovation.

Its a definition. You said hacking is illegal! But how can you say if you have no clue what "Hacking" Im referring too

Reference - Above post.

And... For the most part, you don't have to like me, You can think I'm an arrogant (insert word beginning with "T" and means a girl's bits here) if you so desire, But that will not stop my opinions of you "type"...
Neither of my post leads to me believe that the "Hacking" im referring to is the illegal kind. So regardless its not illegal! Thanks for trying though. been fun playing with you!
(2012-12-03, 10:05 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Neither of my post leads to me believe that the "Hacking" im referring to is the illegal kind. So regardless its not illegal! Thanks for trying though. been fun playing with you!

I wish you played with a dictionary instead.

Theme is too dark.
(2012-12-03, 10:12 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-03, 10:05 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Neither of my post leads to me believe that the "Hacking" im referring to is the illegal kind. So regardless its not illegal! Thanks for trying though. been fun playing with you!

I wish you played with a dictionary instead.

Theme is too dark.

THANK YOU - Thanks a lot. That was going to be my next post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4