MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maybe selling big board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
About how much would this cost?
(2012-12-05, 03:06 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]About how much would this cost?

He said to make an offer.
$1?

Come on, Paul... Kolton is asking for a ballpark of about how much the OP is looking for. Makes sense.
I currently have a 320 dollar offer. Stop wasting your time offering 1 dollar, the website and database that I bought and merged to this forum alone was 250 dollars...
I did not aim that reply at you, Philly. Do read the rest of the reply before replying.
The database seems a combination of Market Forums, The Profiters & The Tech Players, out of which I am sure TTP had 80k posts.
Just out of curiosity why aren't you merging this to forumkorner like you do most sites you buy Philly? If you don't want to answer that's fine I was just curious if you were willing to share..
Wils, that was what I asked him as well but he wanted to keep it different. Honestly you should get a different domain Philly.
(2012-12-06, 01:17 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity why aren't you merging this to forumkorner like you do most sites you buy Philly? If you don't want to answer that's fine I was just curious if you were willing to share..

Well the thing is, is that I have already merged 3 forums to FK, and the reason i did it is for my own reasons that I prefer not telling people. I did exactly what I wanted to do, and will never merge another forum to FK unless its big, and when I mean big i mean 500K+ posts. As I have not a reason to merge anymore.
I may be interested. Was this the forum that used to be owned by Crayo?

I currently run and manage a new market forum to buy/sell items so if this is even partially active it would be beneficial to me. I'd have no use for the domain though. I'd be interested in discussing this further. Would you prefer to here, or on Skype?
Pages: 1 2 3 4